Ballroom Dancing is a set of partner dances, which are enjoyed both socially and competitively around the world, and growing in popularity throughout the US.
Styles of Ballroom Dance
- American Rhythm Dances: ChaCha, Rumba, East Coast Swing, Bolero, and Mambo
- International Latin Dances: ChaCha, Rumba, Samba, Paso Doble, and Jive
- American Smooth Dances: Waltz, Tango, Fox Trot and Viennese Waltz
- Internation Standard Dances: Waltz, Tango, Viennese Waltz, Fox Trot, Quickstep
- Social Dances: Salsa, West Coast Swing, Night Club Two-Step, Bachata